December 25, 2011 by Paulene
One of the most embraced lipstick trends of 2011 is the pink pout. From hot pinks to pastel pinks, celebrities have tried and successfully rocked it out on the red carpet. Harper’s Bazaar have picked 20 of their favorite pink lips and we’ve chosen our top 5.
5) Evan Rachel Wood – At the screening of Curb Your Enthusiasm’s new season in NYC last June, Evan Rachel Wood played it casual in a rocker tee, but had a playful pink lips to match her nude makeup and edgy new hair.
4) Charlize Theron – At IFP’s 21st Annual Gotham Independent Film Awards in November, Charlize Theron looked regal in a darker pink hue lips, a gorgeous updo and a stunning dress.
3) Taylor Swift – Taylor Swift won a bunch of awards at the 2011 Billboard Music Awards in May, which she prepared for with an ethereal gown and lip-popping pink pout.
2) Camilla Belle – When Camilla Belle attended the “Evening with Ralph Lauren” event in NYC last October, her sleek ‘do and black dress were as effective head-turners as her hot pink lips.
1) Emma Stone - There’s a reason why Revlon picked Emma Stone as a brand ambassador. The actress isn’t afraid to go bold, when other redheads think twice before using colors. At the New York premiere of ‘Friends with Benefits’ in July, Emma showed off her playful side in pink and red Giambattista Valli dress, which she paired with an equally bold pink lips.
Which pink lips do you love best? Sound off below…
Photos by: Ivan Nikolov/Andres Otero/Pop/WENN.com
Source: Harper’s Bazaar
You might also like: