December 31, 2011 by Paulene
Rosie Huntington-Whiteley starred in one of 2011′s biggest films – the ‘Transformers: Dark Of The Moon’ – so she probably had the most red carpet appearances of all celebrities who are particularly followed when it comes to fashion. Add her many modeling gigs and appearances to these events…and you’ve got a whole lot of Rosie in 2011. Here are her top 10 outfits of the year…
1) From model to actress – In hand with boyfriend Jason Statham, Rosie attended the 2011 Vanity Fair Oscar Party wearing a nude strapless gown with beaded detailing from Valentino’s Haute Couture Fall 2009 Collection. She paired it off with Jimmy Choo Lexie clutch and Jigsaw sandals.
2) Sexiest Woman – Aside from being named FHM’s World’s Sexiest Woman, Rosie also topped Maxim’s Hot 100, which was celebrated in May at Eden Hollywood. She proved she deserved to win by wearing a body-hugging, white MaxMara knee-length, backless dress and gold Sergio Rossi Asteria ankle strap sandals.
3) Gigantic Flower – Proving she can pull off any dress, Rosie attended the opening of the Moscow Film Festival in June wearing Gucci silk-organza and pleated chiffon gown from the Fall 2011 collection, which she paired off with Jack Vartanian earrings.
4) Stunning in Silver – Continuing her promo tour for “Transformers 3,” Rosie appeared at the German premiere of her film wearing a floor-length, silver a Naeem Khan Fall 2011 gown with a thin silver belt.
5) Worth Burberry’s Every Penny – As the face of Burberry, Rosie wears the brand quite often. At the UK premiere of “Transformers: Dark of the Moon,” she rocked the Burberry Prorsum Deep V-Neck Navy Blue Gown with gorgeous plunging neckline.
6) Jessica Rabbit – Rosie looked like a real-life Jessica Rabbit at the New York premiere of ‘Transformers: Dark of the Moon.’ She wore Antonio Berardi’s Fall 2011 RTW red Strapless Gown with nude Christian Louboutin Pigalle Plato and “The Rosie” custom-made necklace.
7) Burberry Body Beauty – At the launch of Burberry Body fragrance, Rosie dressed
super chic in a tailored silk Burberry suit with plunging neckline. She paired it off with a beautiful long necklace and nude peep-toe sandals.
8] Diva in White – Rosie Huntington-Whiteley looked like a true blue diva when she arrived at the gala ceremony of Moet & Chandon Etoile Award in London wearing a Burberry white chiffon gown and and Christian Louboutin ‘Supervic crystal’ pumps.
9) Bejeweled Rosie – When Rosie arrived at the 15th Annual Hollywood Film Awards Gala, her outfit received mixed reviews. She chose a very colorful long-sleeve, flower-embroidered Emilio Pucci Fall 2011 dress, which she matched with her black Christian Louboutin Pigalle pumps.
10) Exposed – Rosie co-hosted the Burberry Body fragrance launch with Christopher Bailey in October. She went with a body-hugging, nude Burberry slip dress, which left almost nothing to the imagination as it featured a plunging neckline and showed off her curves completely.
Which of these looks do you love best? We’re pretty sure it would be a tough choice, but we’re loving her most in the silver Naeem Khan.
Photos by: Judy Eddy, Patrick Hoffmann, Mr Blue, Andres Otero, Daniel Deme, Apega, Adriana M. Barraza, WENN.com
You might also like: